5 Ağu 2007

...with a little help from my friends


...with a little help from my friends
Originally uploaded by New Yorkled.

What might be my last photo (or not?) posted on Flickr of the 2007 Balloon Festival.
Should anyone be interested in seeing many more Balloon Photos then
please visit my profile

to learn of yet another new site which'll feature those not seen here.

Again, I'd like to thank my friends and others here for all the fantastic support. You all ROCK! I love you guys for giving me so much continued inspiration and more. Seriously!

This year I found myself trying to get the very best photographs everywhere I went and because of that I've managed to break through chains and untether many binds to do things I've never done before. For this I am so very grateful. I found myself climbing across mountain-tops, crawling into spaces few people would venture into, following trails that would boggle the mind. Yet despite my limitations, (and only those who know me would know of which I speak)...I overcame!

My only hope now is that I might soar to yet greater lengths continuously. Rise up to greater heights and go down that unchartered road to see things I might never have seen otherwise. 'and to those of you who've got that spark in your hearts with that desire to DO...I say DO IT! JUST GO!

Sing along now:

Go...and go....and gooooooooo.........Go...and go....and gooooooooo.........

Hiç yorum yok: